Friday, December 12, 2008

Leaves of Friendship Award

WOW... My first AWARD!!! And I do have to say that I am very happy to post this here. I received this award from a new friend that I made just a few days ago so it means a lot that she thought of me enough to present this award to me.

Thank you very much STARFIRE!!


Leaves of Friendship Award
She has some really great designs so stop by and take a peak... STARFIRE DESIGNS

Update to this post...

I didn't know when I first posted this award the rules were that I needed to pass it on to Five others... Now, at this time, I only know a total of five other designers and one of them is Starfire. She is the first friend that I made since I have started my blog and I would love to give her this award but she is the one who passed it on to me so that only leaves me with Four others to pass it along to. So the Four sweet people I am giving this friendship award to are:

1) Alice & Lone @ ALO Dezigns


2) Lisa @ Cre8tive Creations


3) Kicki @ Kimade Creations


4) Rose @ Fire Heart 27

I know most or all of you have received this award already but what better way to say THANK YOU to all of you for the very sweet and kind words about my new blog!!!

1 comment:

Kicki said...

Thank you so much for the award I am honored
Merry Xmas
Hugz

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore