Monday, December 8, 2008

PSP POINTY OVAL CHRISTMAS BAUBLE SCRIPT - Commercial Use Permittted

This is my favorite and the last of the set of four...

This pretty bauble is shaped like an oval and pointy at both ends with cute little jeweled dangle beads at the bottom. It kind of reminds me of something Victorian ...

Did I mentioned that this one is my favorite LOL... Oh I did :-)

And believe it or not the color I like the most in this group is the gold one. Odd for me since I am drawn to everything and anything that is BLUE...


This script is not to be resold but it is Commercial Use Permitted so the final product you create is yours.

Resolution: 300 DPI

Overall size: 600 x 990 PX

Requirements: PSP 9 - Tested in PSP 9 (should work in higher versions)

No outside plugins necessary.

All supplies to run script are included.

This is a layered open-end script for easy recoloring...






$3.00 PSP Point Oval Christmas Bauble Script:



No comments:

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore