Tuesday, December 23, 2008

GLITTER CANDY CANE (FREEBIE) - Personal Use Only

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm sure most of you wont be on your computers but for those of you who just might be stopping by I have one last Christmas FREEBIE for you :-)

I love creating glitter elements and I have come up with some really cool techniques for making the glitter look as realistic as possible.

My glitter elements are not scanned images of glitter patches or anything like that. All the glitter is created by me. I really enjoy creating them and the final outcome is, well, I just cant stop staring at all that sparkly, glitzy, GLITTER!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy another FREEBIE!!


Resolution: 300 DPI

Overall size: 1000 x 800 PX

Requirements: PSP or any graphic
program that can use .PNG files







Glitter Candy Cane FREEBIE is for personal use only. You may convert it with our CU License conversion...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Elements - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 23, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Ajila said...

Your candy cane is so beautiful. I just love your glitter creations. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Debb said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Patamomma said...

Wow! Gorgeous. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Patty

Pattycakes said...

It's beautiful!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!! :)

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore