Monday, December 22, 2008

CHRISTMAS QUICK PAGE (FREEBIE) - Personal Use Only

There are only a few more day til Christmas and I have a present for everyone ~ A Christmas quick page FREEBIE for you to use with your Christmas Pictures.

I know a lot of you are going to post pictures of your family so this is a great way to show off that special picture.

The picture I chose to use is of my son a few years ago when he was 18 months old. He is three now and I was a little late in getting his Christmas pictures done this year so they haven't come in yet.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your FREEBIE!!


Resolution: 300 DPI

Overall size: 3000 x 2800 PX

Requirements: PSP or any graphic
program that can use .PNG files








This quick page is for personal use only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore