Monday, December 22, 2008

Proximidade Award ~ Friendships Around the World

This is my second award and I am very honored to receive it. This was given to me from another new friend and designer named Kicki.

The name of this award is Proximidade Award and the meaning is for Friendships Around the World.

From what I have read over at Kicki's place it was Originally written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.

Thank you very much KICKI!!


Proximidade Award ~ Friendships Around the World
Check out Kicki's Blog here... KIMADE CREATIONS She has lots of beautiful creations!!

There are five designers I am presenting this award to. Four of them I have not met / spoken to yet but I thought that this friendship award would be a great way to introduce myself and make some new friends. Plus I think it shows the meaning of extending the hand of friendship around the world ;-) So with that in mind the five designers are:

1) Starfire @ Starfire Designs


2) Debb @ Shade Dezines


3) Peta @ PSP Scrapper


4) Alexe @ Alexes Creationz


5) Norma @ Sea Maiden Creations

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Years too!!! :-)

No comments:

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore