Sunday, December 7, 2008

PSP GRAYSCALE BUTTERFLY SCRIPT - Personal Use ONLY

Hello everybody...

I think I finally got everything together for my first real post and the first things I would like to put here are a couple of freebies!! Woohoo! freebies...

I just want to let everyone know that I am very new to blogger. Never did it before. I have seen lots of other designers posting their fabulous creations on their blogs and to all of you out there, your blogs are so beautiful :-)

So, since this is all new to me, I really don't know if I did all of this right. I have spent hours upon days researching and testing everything and to me it looks good and functioning. But I am open to any suggestions you want to give to point me in the right direction and your comments are always welcome! If there are any problems with links, graphics, zip files, etc... please let me know. Any help anyone would like to offer is sooooo appreciated!!!!

Ok so here it goes....

This is the very first script that I have created.


Resolution: 300 DPI

Overall size: 450 x 430 PX

Requirements: PSP 9 - Tested in PSP 9 (should work in higher versions)

No outside plugins necessary.

All supplies to run script are included.

This is a layered open-end script for easy recoloring...





This script is for Personal Use Only. Please check out the Commercial Use License Page to convert it...

No comments:

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore