Sunday, December 7, 2008

PSP ROUND CHRISTMAS BAUBLE SCRIPT - Personal Use ONLY

It seems like almost everytime I design something, the color always turns out to be blue. I just love blue!!

Well, this was a fun script to create. I love Christmas Ornaments and I wanted to make one that looks like what I have on me tree :-) So here is another Freebie for you. I will be posting three more Christmas Ornament Scripts in different shapes so that you can have a nice collection for your Christmas layouts. They will be for Purchase and Commercial Use Permitted!

Resolution: 300 DPI

Overall size: 600 x 600 PX

Requirements: PSP 9 - Tested in PSP 9 (should work in higher versions)

No outside plugins necessary.

All supplies to run script are included.

This is a layered open-end script for easy recoloring...



Here is your FREEBIE...





This also is for Personal Use Only...



No comments:

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore