Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Lemonade Award

I received another award and received it twice with in a few days, WOO HOO :-)

I have been behind in posting awards and the challenges that I now finally had the time to post so again I do apologize to you in taking so long.

This is my SEVENTH award and I am very happy that I have that many in such a short period of time. I do have to say thank you to all of my friends for thinking of me for every one of my awards including this one :-)

Thank you very much Alexe and Marianne for this cute little award! These two Gals have some really great art work so check out there graphic designs on there blogs...

Alexe @ Alexe's Creationz

Marianne @ Marrianne's Creations



Lemonade Award

Now for the rules...

1) Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!

3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

This is always the hardest part. With giving and receiving these awesome awards we all give them back to each other and I do believe in giving to someone who doesn't have any or only a few awards so with this in mind it will take some time to find new blogs and try to find ten of them will be even harder so...

I will be updating this post at a later date with the new blogs to give them to :-)

UPDATE TO THIS POST

Sorry it took so long for the update :-(
Lots has been going on but I found ten blogs I would like to present this award to :-)

Marion @ Riley Creations

Laney @ Laney's Scrappy Moments

Ashlee @ Designs By Ashlee

Ziggy @ ZiggyFan Scrap Desings

Debi @ Deb's Designs

Scrapper Girl @ Scrapper Girl Designs

Kayde @ Belladonna Designs

Jessica @ Creations By Jess A

Char @ DigiScrap Shack

Jillian @ Priddy Sweet Scraps

Enjoy your awards and to each of you, your blogs are beautiful :-)

1 comment:

kayde said...

Thank you sooo much for the award!! I added it to my blog ;)

 
Layout Design by: DigiScrap Galore